On Wednesday 25 July 2001 13:36, Thomas Zander wrote: > I think you need to read up on your SDI standards, one window is one > application, so quit is correct since it closes that application. > Please don't start a discussion about this! Well, it seems like I misread something in the chapter of the styleguide you posted a link to. At least I can't find anymore what I thought to have read some two hours ago... I honestly thought I read something there that required this patch. Hmm... So, ignore the patch :-) Martijn, wondering if the style guide was changed the last 2 hours