List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Announce: KOffice API Reference online
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-07-23 21:15:27

The koffice web-team is proud to present the KOffice-api docs on
    http://www.koffice.org/developer/

Since we ourselves use the api-docs quite regularly and the docs are so much
easier to use when people document their code, we have placed the api-docs in the
koffice website. Hoping the availability will be usefull for everyone.

The class documentation that is created from the header files in CVS is updated
3 times a week so the api-docs stay up-to-date.

Use and enjoy ;)

--
Thomas Zander                                                  zander@kde.org