List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Thanks for title fading in the taskbar!
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-07-10 21:57:08

I know we've had this for a while now, but I
never got around to expressing my appreciation to whoever did the fading out
of title text when it's too long to fit into one of the taskbar buttons.
Along with the icon that appears next to the mouse when starting an
application, it's one of my favorite UI prettifications since 2.1. (smiles)

Ellis