On Friday 06 July 2001 17:25, John Firebaugh wrote: > After reading the n-th bug report submitted by a user who could not fig= ure > out how to remove applets from the panel, I did something about it. The > attached patch adds two small buttons on the outer edge of the applet > handle: an X button that removes the applet and a triangle button that > shows the applet menu. In tiny mode, these take up nearly the entire > handle, so I would probably vote for showing just the menu button. Any > thoughts? Should this go in? I was thinking about this some time ago, too. But IMHO it is to easy to h= it=20 "Remove" by accident. Perhaps we can fix the handle drawing code to make = it=20 more clear that a menu is available via RMB. A small arrow or something. Greetings, Matthias