List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: XFree86 Technical Conference needs *you*
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-07-06 13:00:14

Hi David,

I'd be willing to get involved in this, and I've had enough experience with
formal presentations for both reasonably comfort and competence.

As far as a talk proposal goes, however, I'm personally too neo to X to
submit anything coherent about X by the extended July 13 deadline.  If
there's a way to handle getting a proposal in, November 8 would be enough
time to prepare, though.

Ellis