List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    New CROSS-REFERENCED source code tool online
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-02 23:00:24

For those of you who don't read dot.kde.org (shame on you!), we now have a
site with all KDE source code cross-referenced!  This is done using the LXR
engine.  It's *very* cool and something that I've been looking forward to for
a long time now.  No more tearing out your hair wondering where KFoo is
defined :-)

The URL: http://lxr.kde.org
The story: http://dot.kde.org/994130455/
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop