List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ARGH!#%
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-30 10:39:51

  I'm starting to hit a bug more frequently now and it's getting really
really really annoying.  When I go away for a period of time and then come
back to a long mail transfer (ie 15 minutes+ of downloading in a single pop3
session), KMail seems to bring down KDE.  All that is left running is
dcopserver, ksmserver, kio_pop3 and kio_file.  It only happens after long
(time-wise) downloads.  Today it was 650 emails through ssh tunnel on a 56k
winmodem.  Other times it will be 3500 messages via cablemodem and VPN.  (the
crypto slows it down some, but not much)  Any ideas how this can be traced
down?  I'm working with 2.1.2.

--

George Staikos