List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    start-on-desktop and konqueror
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 8:32:49

Hi, I have no idea which package this goes into, so please excuse me posting
it here, I don't want to risk sending a bug report to the wrong person..

Ever program I start starts on the desktop I was on when I clicked the icon,
I really like that!!

The only program that has problems with this is konqueror, I click on an icon
and move to another virtual desktop, and my konqueror starts on the new
desktop...

Is this on purpose?