On Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2001 09:27, Lubos Lunak wrote: > Dne ?t 28. ?erven 2001 02:36 Malte Starostik napsal(a): > > Hi, > > > > I just tried to assign a shortcut with Meta to an app in the K-Menu and > > kmenuedit claimed the Meta key was not allowed in this context. Is there > > any reason for this? According to the khotkeys sources, false is passed > > for allowMeta to the KKeyChooser dialog in this case. Is this a typo or > > by design? > > It is not a typo and it's not by design, it's by the fact that the default > value is false. Is this the change that should make it work ? > > I cannot check it ... heck, I cannot even check if it compiles, I have my > computer at home for the holidays. Please commit it if it's the correct > fix. > Yes, that did it, thanks. -Malte