Ralf Nolden writes: | c) Software on the demo machines: Advised are KDE 2.2 beta, KOffice 1.1 | beta 3, KDevelop 2.0 beta (or current CVS). Additionally, applications | such as ktouch for learning purpose demo, other KDE utilities to be | found at apps.kde.com should be regarded in case you'll get asked for | the one or the other application functionality. Especially Cervisia is | advised; if the kpart for konqueror can be provided until the end of the | week for demo, the better. | Your default setup, especially your background wallpaper, should be the | new default_blue.jpg wallpaper, NOT any nude pictures or women of any | kind. Remember we have a women's group that will be present at the booth | and showing off your personally preferred background image may 1.offend | the KDE women, 2. offend women who want to have a demo of KDE and | questions answered. Also, a CVS copy should be on some machines to allow | "Live Hacking" if users may come up with nice, easy to implement | features that can be done at the booth and checked into CVS. We'll also | try to organize some paper and pens so you can take notes on user | whishes and good ideas for later implementation, especially if the | wished feature cannot fit into the current KDE 2.2 release plan. Could you please have kde-nonbeta on the machine too (/me might wish to show of the upcomming KRegExpEditor ;-)