List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QSockets with OpenSSL?
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-27 1:22:00

On Tuesday 26 June 2001 19:55, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Can someone point me to occasions where QSockets where used together
> with
> OpenSSL to create plain encrypted stream connections? Just a simple
> example?

  You should use the KSSL class and just pass it the raw file descriptor from
the QSocket.  However, you can't use the QSocket "features" when you do this.
 (well I don't think you can anyways.  I haven't tried it.)  I think QSocket
has support for encoding and decoding callbacks but I never bothered to
implement that stuff.

--

George Staikos