On Montag, 25. Juni 2001 02:28 Ralf Nolden wrote: > > Why exactly? > > Because it's what I still miss :) now that the desktop icon in kicker Ahh :) I wondered about the "after the beta is tagged", that's why I asked. Anyway, as it's tagged now, I'll commit. > can handle drops for downloads, I need to access the desktop later to > unpack the stuff. What would be nice as well is that kdesktop would > handle tabfocus so you can switch over the icons and activate them. Is > that ever possible in other GUI's or isn't that desired at all because > it may imply other problems with the focus ? It would however make it > possible to use kdesktop without a mouse though. hmm, I don't understand. If kdesktop has focus, you can access the icons with the keyboard just fine. I guess I'm misunderstand something. Cheers Carsten Pfeiffer