List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Integration of print management in Konqueror (step 2)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-26 18:22:30

On Tuesday 26 June 2001 08:11 am, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> > I want them. :)
>
> see private mail.
>
> > > could put them (temporarily) on ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming, but
> > > I need first the permission.
> >
> > Uploads should use upload.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming that may explain
> > your permissions problems.
>
> I didn't mean the access permissions, but the "moral" permission to do so.
> I don't think the site maintainer would like to see everybody putting a lot
> of garbage files in the Incoming directory. So I prefer to have the
> acknowledgement of the maintainer.

The site maintainer hardly ever looks there so he doesn't really mind.
But maybe kdenonbeta would be a better place? I mean *this* is what
kdenonbeta is for. (Even though it gets abused for many other things :-)

Cheers,
Waldo
--
As a first step to embrace the GPL,
Microsoft now too has added ideological statements to its EULA.