On Sunday 24 June 2001 11:23, Ralf Nolden wrote: > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > I was already asked by several people why it's not here. Put it in kdesdk > > - as soon as we shiped 2.2 (if kdesdk is part of the release - I don't > > know) > > yes, needs to be because of kbabel and stuff. > > I'd also say put it into kdesdk (although it would fit into kdevelop > much better :)) "Cervisia" is quite usefull outside of KDevelop. It would be nice to have it as a separate entity, without tying it exclusively to KDevelop. Please, do not make it just another part ... How would you feel if KMail was available only if you had KOffice?! ;-( best regards. Hristo Doichev > > > Ralf