List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: SOAP <-> DCOP
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-22 6:16:56

On Thursday 21 June 2001 11:04 pm, Andreas Pour wrote:
> > Nobody is doing anything, AFAIK.  I was always *going* to extend kxmlrpcd
> > to handle SOAP (should be pretty easy) but have never found (made) the
> > time.
>
> Just in case, you might have a look at EasySoap++
> (http://apps.kde.com/uk/0/info/vid/3344).

Looks very interesting... *BUT*, why is it on apps.kde.com?  AFAICT, it has
nothing to do with Qt or KDE.  I cannot find any Q or K classes in the
library and it doesn't link to either Qt or any KDE libs AND since we
currently don't have SOAP support.. well, I am totally missing where the
tie-in is.

Like I said, though, looks very interesting.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop