List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.2 RELEASE
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-22 5:14:54

Based on the recent discussion wrt the release schedule I think the consensus
is that we should move ahead and try to stick with the current schedule. That
said, I think stability is very important and I will not hesitate to add
delays in order to get the stability where we want it to be. For the upcoming
beta that means that the goal is to get user-feedback about unknown problems
and to release the beta with a minimum of (major) known defects.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
As a first step to embrace the GPL,
Microsoft now too has added ideological statements to its EULA.