List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Maintenance of Mosfet's KWin and Widget styles
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-21 3:04:56

Neil Stevens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just found out, to my surprise, that I volunteered to do the System++
> style. That's fine by me, I'll take it and add to it what it needs, but it
> shows there's a little confusion going on.  Do we know who's taking over
> for Mosfet for maintenance of the various things of his that are remaining
> in cvs?  Perhaps it's a good idea if we just spell out here who's doing
> what, so that we don't get any nasty surprises later on.
>
> So, I'm doing System++.  Who else is already volunteered?  What is left to
> reparent?

Gallium is taking over the whole mainenance of that stuff generally,
with you doing the system+, others have already put up with other styles
and decorations.

The only thing left for adoption and which isn't in yet is the kstep
style. (*hint*)

In case of problems with the styles, please ask gallium on #kde :)
Erm...do we have a who's who on IRC webpage or something ? Tink ? :)

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org