List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: My statement about the latest flamewar ;-)
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-19 10:31:26

On Tuesday 19 June 2001 08:28, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, mosfet wrote:
>
> Hi Mosfet,
>
> > determine what styles and themes are available. It's funny that
> > everybody feels free to tell me to move or remove styles, but when I
>
> I cannot recall that you have been asked to remove the styles from cvs.

IIRC Mosfet was asked to move them to kdeartwork / kdeaddons and out of
kdelibs. But IMO that is not the same as removing them. The artwork package
could use a few great styles so everyone who wants the cutest and slickest
desktop can download and install the artwork package for many goodies.
kdelibs OTOH should remain of maintainable size, so mosfet was asked to move
(and not REmove!) some styles. Especially if he wanted to put in HPL in
kdelibs.

Martijn