List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: My statement about the latest flamewar ;-)
From:       Martin Konold <konold () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-06-19 6:28:57

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, mosfet wrote:

Hi Mosfet,

> determine what styles and themes are available. It's funny that
> everybody feels free to tell me to move or remove styles, but when I

I cannot recall that you have been asked to remove the styles from cvs.

> any functionality from the user at all - "taking my toys and going
> home". Everything will be made available to users, just not in kdelibs.

Your proposal is not to the benefit of our users.
Remember not the developers ego but our users are our main goal.

Please rethink your ideas. I am confident there are other ways to solve
your problem with our selfimposed cvs policies. In addition we definetly
can find a way to make sure that you get enough credit/attention for you
contributions.

But please make your decisions with our users in mind.

Yours,
--martin