List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Listviews with alternating background colours
From:       Malte.Starostik () t-online ! de (Malte Starostik)
Date:       2001-06-13 19:45:51

On Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2001 00:13, Hans Meine wrote:

> Malte.Starostik@t-online.de (Malte Starostik) writes:
> > attached some patches I'd like to get in before Monday :)
> > It adds a class KListViewItem which is meant to be used in KListViews and
> > cares for drawing every other item with a different background colour.
> > Also, KFileDialog (in detailed view mode) and Konqueror's listviews are
> > changed to make use of it.
>
> Are you aware of the related discussion on kde-look about the uiserver
> window with it's easy-to-confuse columns?
Just read the thread (on lists.kde.org). Unfortunately the attachment isn't
available in the archive and I have no clue what this window is about...could
anyone subscribed to kde-look please forward me that screenshot or enlighten
me how to see it? :)
Thanks,
-Malte
--
Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.