List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: global shortcuts
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-06-12 12:14:05

Hi Hetz,

I'd be happy with Dirk's suggestion of the default being set back to what it
was before (as it already has been in cvs) and placing a notice in
kpersonalizer for the next release.  Carsten Wolff and I have emailed about
getting better keyboard settings for Windows & MosOS for 2.2 too, so
that should be working shortly as well.

Best of luck with your work!
Ellis