List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2.2beta1 freeze
From:       "Adriaan de Groot" <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-12 8:06:54

Hi Waldo,

I'm sure you love all the "what bout case X" mail you always get near a
freeze. So here's my input:

On Monday 11 June 2001 22:05, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> This is to remind you that KDE is frozen in preparation of the KDE2.2beta1
> release. This means that:
>
> * No new features should be added
What about re-anabling code that has been sitting around in CVS for a while
but that didn't compile properly since abbrowser moved? In particular I'd
like to take a copy of the parts of abbrowser that the abbrowser conduit
uses, check them into the kpilot part of CVS, and re-enable compilation of
that conduit. This was working code before abbrowser moved :(

--
[ade] at home, probably hacking at KPilot