On Saturday 09 June 2001 11:49, David Faure wrote: > On Saturday 09 June 2001 12:38, Matthias Elter wrote: > > On Friday 08 June 2001 22:49, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > > On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 12:43:36AM +0200, Torsten Rahn wrote: > > > > Afterall there is still 9-10 days left until CVS is being tagged = and > > > > this is a lot of time for fixing a lot of bugs. And beta doesn't = mean > > > > bugfree of course. It only means that the release contains all > > > > features. > > > > > > it doesn't make sense to release a beta when there are lots of know= n > > > bugs tho. Let's see how it looks in 9-10 days. > > > > There always are lots of know bugs in a software project of this size= =2E > > Just have a look at bugs.kde.org. The beta should be released as plan= ned > > and we should target it to be a final beta. > > Hmm, yes there are always bugs, but when things that used to work are > now completely broken, that's no good. > > Kicker in particular is quite broken. > (See the other posts on this subject, plus the following) > I get very frequent crashes in kicker. > Last one was yesterday, when removing the (broken too) newsticker apple= t > (loaded with appletproxy). Yes I know, but those changes are not mine and I don't have time this wee= kend=20 to fix other peoples commits. Sorry Greetings, Matthias