List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Preparing for KDE2.2beta1
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-09 11:16:53

On Saturday 09 June 2001 05:49, David Faure wrote:
> On Saturday 09 June 2001 12:38, Matthias Elter wrote:
> > On Friday 08 June 2001 22:49, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> But I can't reproduce it now, so I don't know if this is of any use :(
> The fact that when inserting that applet, kicker isn't full size anymore
> (due to kasbar on the right) is very strange too (I guess this is the
> problem Malte mentions).
>
> KHTML has quite some regressions too, from form submission to JS
> crashes....
>

> There's no point in releasing broken things in time.
> Better fix and release later.

I second this as well since lately khtml has been crashing on me
quite frequently .  IMHO, holding off the beta release for a week
or so could hardly qualify as a delay these days anyways :) ; so
I rather see that this date pushed back to allow enough time for
people to address some of the glaring issues.

Regards,
Dawit A.