List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdenetwork dependent on kdebase
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-06-04 21:18:43

On Sonntag, 3. Juni 2001 23:15 Matthias Elter wrote:

> > I don't think this is the right solution. Rather put libkicker into
> > kdeaddons/kicker-applets and put knewsticker there.
>
> And make kdebase depend on kdeaddons? kicker is using that arrow button,
> too.

right, didn't remember that. Well, kdeaddons depends on kdebase and
kdemultimedia. Actually, even kdenetwork, due to those knewsticker-scripts.
So I'd say, create libkicker in kicker (like noatun and kate install their
own plugin system) and move those 'plugins' to kdeaddons.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer