List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fix to problem with kgreeter.
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-06-04 15:11:04

Ok, great. I didn't really try to understand it. I just thought that if
you were to connect to it, it should be slot. Anyway, I can almost
guarantee your guess is better than mine.

/Mauritz
GlobeCom AB

On 6/4/01, 10:57:49 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi@kde.org> wrote regarding
Re: Fix to problem with kgreeter.: