Hi Rob! On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Rob Kaper wrote: > This explains why I found some of my posts in my mail queue instead of my > mailbox: > > cap@ezri:~$ host master.kde.org > master.kde.org is a nickname for max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de > max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de has address 134.2.170.93 > cap@ezri:~$ host -tmx master.kde.org > Host not found, try again. > There is no MX for hosts, only for domains. Mails sent to a host will always be delivered to the local mailer however, "host -tmx kde.org" returns max as responsible MX, which is correct behavior. > Who maintains kde.org DNS? Trolltech. Btw: they do a cool job in this. Their Admin is always very fast when it comes to emergency DNS switches in the kde.org zone and such.. Greetings,