List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: file dialog
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 15:35:19

On Thursday 31 May 2001 16:09, David Faure wrote:
> Well, where do you expect a popup menu to be ? Yes, how original: bound
> to the right-mouse-button.
>
> Ok, it's there, but if I click "Preview" (which is checked) it won't
> uncheck it. (My kdelibs is a bit old though).

FWIW, my kdelibs is about 2 days old and does _not_ have a popup menu in the
preview widget. And the menu for the file list view does not offer to turn
off previews either.

Personally I don't care, because I don't want to turn them off, but it
doesn't seem to me the option is available to those who want...

Martijn