List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: local8Bit
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-05-30 14:54:52

I had a software that couldn't load files in some czech codec whatnot
(I'm swedish so I have no idea what it was), and after added the line
below the file was decoded correctly using fromLocal8Bit(). So I'm
guessing this is what you are looking for.

/Mauritz
GlobeCom AB

On 5/30/01, 12:45:05 PM, Hans Petter Bieker <bieker@stud.ntnu.no> wrote
regarding Re: local8Bit: