On Tuesday 29 May 2001 20:16, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Tuesday 29 May 2001 01:39, Michael Matz wrote: > > I never got around at > > implementing this thing last year, cause I wasn't able to convinve > > myself, that the number of reduced relocation really would be worth it. > > I predict that it will not influence the number of relocations :-] Doomsayer ;-) Let's all hope it _does_ help instead... or do you have a good reason for this prediction? In that case it might save us quite a lot of effort. Martijn