List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Issues about busy cursor
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-05-28 13:22:48

CVS compiled today (28/05, AM European time)

1) I preferred to previous way where you had the application icon used
   instead of the current gear. Don't want to start a thread about this,
   but I find the previous way more explicit (only my opinion).

2) When starting Konqueror, busy cursor stay way too long. It seems it
   doesn't detect the showing of the Konqueror window, and just show the
   busy cursor until timeout.

3) In the print system, I start kjobviewer using KRun. The problem is now
   that you get the busy cursor each time you print something, which can
   be confusing to the user. Is there a way to avoid it? Or should I leave
   it as is.

Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM