List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: konsole's history : is anyone taking care of it ?
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2001-05-28 11:44:36

On Monday 28 May 2001 10:16, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> But only for memory history. I like the way konsole lets you keep tons of
> lines without wasting memory. Problem is only that the file size should be
> limited - not the number of lines.

Yes, I suppose that this is doable as well but I'm not sure when I can work
on it. It's quite a bit more complicated than what remains to do on my
current patch (mostly saving/restoring settings).

Plus I think file logging is a useful feature, so I'd rather not throw it
away.

--
Guillaume
http://www.telegraph-road.org