List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdoublenuminput (again)
From:       Sean Harmer <Sean.Harmer () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 8:58:29

Hi All,

I've had another attemp at rewriting kdoublenuminput so that it has a spin
box like kintnuminput does. To do this I've written a few extra classes -
kspinbutton, kdoublespinbox & kdoublerangecontrol.

I've also implemented a feature for the spin boxes that I find handy from
some windows apps so that you can position the cursor between the spin
buttons and drag up or down to change the current value.

I've also made it possible to set acceleration parameters and delays for when
the spin buttons are pressed for an extended period. e.g. after 2 seconds the
value increases by 2 times it's normal increment. The accelerations and
delays are completely configurable through the function
setAccelerationParams().

Dirk, could you or anybody else have a look at the attached patch and files
and evaluate them please. All comments welcome!

Cheers,

        Sean

["kdoublerangecontrol.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]
["kspinbutton.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]
["kdeui.patch.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]