On Friday 25 May 2001 16:41, Stephan Kulow wrote: (strange, your mail only arrived now, sun. 27th) > If you can code that, we could then readd that code around BlockArray as I > find it very useful to have a bit more history than available in xterm. The patch I've sent lets you choose between no history, a logfile, or a buffer limited to a user-specified nb of lines. I haven't really looked at BlockArray. What do you mean by "a bit more history than available in xterm" ? xterm lets you specify the nb of lines as well. -- Guillaume. http://www.telegraph-road.org