List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KGlobal bug?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-27 19:18:28

On Saturday, 26. May 2001 00:38, George Staikos wrote:
> Why is it that when I call KGlobal::dirs()->resourceDirs("kssl"); from
> within konqueror or within slaves it works fine, but if I call it from
> within a KControl module it returns an empty list?  Is this a bug?  Am I
> doing something wrong?

Using KGlobal::dirs() is asking for trouble as the dirs object is instance
specific and KGlobal::dirs() returns one "random" one. If you have two such
instances, you might get in trouble. I'm not sure how this is handled in
kcontrol modules though.

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.