List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    konsole's history : is anyone taking care of it ?
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2001-05-25 9:19:04

It seems that konsole's 'history' feature has been disabled for a while now.
I suppose this is because of the hist. files ever growing and taking up all
space in /tmp. I'd like to try to fix that, but before I want to make sure
that nobody is working on it.

What I would like to do is move the current history to a file logging feature
(like xterm had) and add a simple fixed-length, buffer-based history instead.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.telegraph-road.org