List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KServerSocket port() is wrong
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-23 20:32:59

Who is in charge of the K*Socket code now?  There seems to be a
problem with KServerSocket::port()... and I can't track down exactly
what is going on with all the KSocks and KExtendedSocket stuff.

Basically, KServerSocket::port() doesn't return the right value.  No
matter if I specify the port or use use 0 (pick a random port), the
value returned by the port() function is *always* wrong!

Who's working on this?
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop