List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: TLS default enabled/disabled?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-13?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-05-21 21:17:55

On Monday, 21. May 2001 21:58, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> Does it work better if you update scheduler.cpp ?
>
> assignjobToSlave() now also gives a usable return code.. (true on success,
> false on error)

Well, the connected() call in kio_pop3 did also help.
Thanks for the hint, in kio_imap this call was indeed already there.

In the imap implementation, this change seems to help.

kio_pop3 and kio_imap now both support connection orientated mode.

BTW: I always get

lt-kmail: scheduler.cpp:801: void KIO::Scheduler::slotScheduleCoSlave():
Zusicherung »slave->port() == port« nicht erfüllt.
*** KMail got signal 6 (Crashing)
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = lt-kmail path = <unknown>
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".

when I try connect to the same server twice, but on a different port.

Regards,
Michael Häckel