On Saturday, 19. May 2001 12:50, Michael Matz wrote: > Hi, > > On Sat, 19 May 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote: > > *EXACTLY* the point. It doesn't matter really if it crashes in arts or > > that it's time to do something about it, hell the *END USER* will > > complain, then tell the boss, hey KDE 2.x is NOT yet there and it can't > > used as the pure environment/windowmanager people work *under* but > > *with*. That's what KOffice and third-party apps rely on. They rely on a > > *ROCK STABLE* distribution of KDE and if noatun wants to be a part of > > *working* and not saying it doesn't work because of this and that. > > Please don't yell on kde-core-devel. I think you know the charta of that > list. The code which result in the mentioned crash is Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth. Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.