List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Linuxtag signup for participants and KDE hackers
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-16 17:58:26

Hi,

as Dirk asked me on IRC to sign him up, I need to post this again: Look
at the following website of our women:

http://women.kde.org/events/linuxtag2001/index.html

There you'll see a summary of who's said he's coming. Please drop a mail
to Eva with what you need according to the table found on this page.
Stefan Westerfeld: There's someone listed with a midi-syntesizer. Please
get in contact with that one if you think you'll need his stuff for
presentations. Counts for others as well whoever needs equipment,
accomodations etc.

PLEASE SIGN yourself up NOW, don't wait too long or we can't promise you
accomodations and equipment when you're there. We're trying to organize
facilities so hackers can join and work in a seperate room there.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org