On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 07:06:23PM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote: > Torsten Rahn wrote: > > > Can I turn the taskbar grouping off by default? The current implementation > > > is highly counter-productive. (I know, I'm not productive either, there was > > > > Leave the current taskbar grouping on by default, please. The > > current implementation is highy productive. (I know because I'm > > highly productive). :P > > It *is* handy once you learned it.. but I don't think it should be on > by default. It's just too different. When the change first happened, > my wife ended up starting something like 40 konsoles thinking that > they kept crashing when she minimized them. Even after a week, she > still hasn't gotten used to it. It's definitely *not* intuitive or > what people would be used to. Yes I agree. Its very useful as soon as you got used to it. But that seems to be a hard process for most people. Matthias