List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: klegacyimport -> gtkimport
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-16 4:24:48

Big long discussion? I see 4 posts here made before the change, 2 for and 2
against. There was also a couple posts on the CVS list, with mixed results.

As far as maintence of the importer, it's a simple app. Most people complain
about the GTK theme engine itself, which I don't maintain (but am willing to
help with).