On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 01:17:43PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > So the option to group non-KDE apps seperately is deprecated completely? > > > Not necessarly. But the .directory files for these dirs should come from > applnk to avoid such cases Okay, applnk/ now has all .directory files and kappfinder/apps only .desktop entries for applications. I also added a README.apps in kappfinder. Rob -- Rob Kaper | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien