On Monday 14 May 2001 23:20, Waldo Bastian wrote: > Hiya, > > This week we hope to deliver KDE 2.2 beta 1. Some applications still seem > to have some rough edges so I would appreciate it if people could focus on > solving those remaining issues. Please everyone, update to the latest > version in CVS and report/fix any problems that you find and that you think > should not end up in the beta. Just wondering, are people aware of the problems with config files not being saved? I have problems that my key-bindings are not remembered between sessions, when installing new software I have to run kbuildsycoca manually, my konsole that has a different shape/color does not get saved properly in session management (and since yesterday my normal ones dont get saved correctly either) CVS from sunday-evening, but problems are present for a month at least. -- Thomas