List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Problems with KGlobalAccel
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-05-12 8:21:47

I'm wondering if there is any way to specify which config file the
KglobalAccel should use read/write it's configuration? The problem at
hand is that I'm writing a kicker applikation that wants to have some key
bindings and right now those bindings end up in the applikation
configuration instead of the applet configuration.

I'm thinking it would be a nice extension to be able to pass a Kconfig *
to the read/write settings. This change could be done without breaking
binary compatibility since these functions are non virtual. I can do this
another way for now, but I think I'am not the only one having this
problem.

/Henrik Johnson
GlobeCom AB