On Saturday 12 May 2001 00:19, Don Sanders wrote: > I'm fine with this change. (Moving abbrowser into kdebase and making it= the > default addressbook in KMail). Great! David, do you read? > Some related points of minor importance: > abbrowser is a dumb name, I'm ok with renaming it (k)addressbook or > something. Good idea. > I plan to add support for 'distribution lists' and 'nicknames' at some > point in time, once I get around to figuring out exactly how these thin= gs > should work. Distribution lists? Do you mean some kind of grouping contacts? Greetings, Matthias