On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 11:27:27AM +0200, Michael Goffioul wrote: > IMO, klpq should be kept in a standard KDE package as long as job management > is not implemented in the LPR plugin of kdeprint (printer enable/disable > is implemented). I'm talking here about the LPR/BSD plugin (with maybe > LPRng extension), not the generic UNIX plugin. Well, OTOH "removing" klpq would sort of jump start the need for someone to finish the LPR plugin.. > > As much as cupsd and cupsdconf have given me nothing but trouble... it > > If these troubles are related to kdeprint (cupsdconf is part of it), please > report them to me. Well yeah, I fixed the cupsdconf thing that was bugging me (well preventing cupsdconf from even working). But cups itself doesn't work with my printer (Panasonic KX-P1124) at 360dpi (very irritating). And the kdeprint stuff doesn't seem to allow me to add anything other than a postscript printer (not sure how to fix that, but I added the printer via the lpadmin tool). - alex