Am Freitag 11 Mai 2001 15:26 schrieb Ralf Nolden: > Torsten Rahn wrote: > > On Friday 11 May 2001 15:09, Ralf Nolden wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > > > while fixing up some geometry errors, I saw that the proxies module has > > > an edit field for adding no proxies for. This should be changed and > > > replaced with a groupbox similar to ebrowsing and cookies that contains > > > a listbox for the different values and the according buttons for > > > adding, editing and removing hosts. Please whoever put that in change > > > it, this is absolutely not self-explaining although using the what's > > > this help explains clearly what to do but this is to considered one > > > step too deep for the users. > > > > Danimo just did that. > > Great, thanks! I just thought shit, one problem solved and the next is > there :-) Seems we can work this out quite fine until 2.2 so this > *finally* looks professional and nice in all modules. > Hehe, I'm doing my best. I just browse tackats nice TODO. Anyway, I changed that apart of any TODO and didn't even read your mail. Another case of "mind follows (development-)focus (tm)", I'd say ;) -- KDE 2.1 - Conquer your Desktop! http://www.kde.org