List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Default KDE address book
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-11 22:19:23

I'm fine with this change. (Moving abbrowser into kdebase and making it the
default addressbook in KMail).

Some related points of minor importance:
abbrowser is a dumb name, I'm ok with renaming it (k)addressbook or something.

I plan to add support for 'distribution lists' and 'nicknames' at some point
in time, once I get around to figuring out exactly how these things should
work.

Don.