On Friday, 11. May 2001 18:50, Lars Knoll wrote: > I can only agree. The tradtional kmail address book is a pain to use and > should have been faded out before KDE-2. The KAB frontend is better, but > still far behind abbrower IMO. abbrowser offers everything you need for an > adressbook application is easy to use and integrates well into kmail. We > should really make it the default for KDE-2.2 and get rid of the other > variants. > > It is IMO _very_ important, that the default settings of applications (even > if they still offer other alternatives) point to the implementation of a > certain feature (in this case an addressbook), that provides the best > solution for the problem, and not default to some mostly useless > implementation. > yes, yes, yes. Traditional kmail and kab both can't stand any serious usability testing I'm afraid :( Use abbrowser and integrate it into kmail. Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.